Your 1st, 2nd and 3rd grade students will love practicing their sight words with these Multi-Sensory Sight Word Practice Pages. This set includes over 220 sight word practice pages for the entire Dolch Sight Word List. This includes Pre-Primer through 3rd grade words. This list is commonly used in kindergarten, 1st, 2nd and 3rd grades. Designed to be a multi-sensory learning tool – your students will love the read it, trace it, write it, rainbow write it, circle it, and build it sections. Six different reading, writing and spelling sight word activities on one page.
NO PREP pages make a great center activity all year long. Use these pages as a sight word or word work center for the entire year! These pages are also great for small group instruction or intervention. Using a multi-sensory approach to learning, students are reading, writing and spelling these fundamental words! I introduce this page whole class but after modeling it and completing it together twice, it goes into a weekly word work station where the students work on it independently.
Dolch Sight Word Practice Pages Bundle includes:
- Over 220 sight word practice pages
- Dolch Pre-Primer Sight Words
- Dolch Primer Sight Words
- Dolch 1st Grade Sight Words
- Dolch 2nd Grade Sight Words
- Dolch 3rd Grade Sight Words
Buy the Bundle to save! Less than 10 cents per page!
Products in this Bundle:
Sight Word Practice Pages | NO PREP | Dolch Pre-Primer Sight Words
Sight Word Practice Pages | NO PREP | Dolch Primer Sight Words | Kindergarten
Sight Word Practice Pages | NO PREP | Dolch 1st Grade Sight Word List | K & 1st
Sight Word Practice Pages | NO PREP | Dolch 2nd Grade Sight Word List | 1st 2nd
Sight Word Practice Pages | NO PREP | Dolch 3rd Grade Sight Word List | 1st 2nd
- “Sight words made easy… who could ask for more!?!”
- “Easy for my class to use (kinder). Perfect structure with everything you need to practice sight words.”
- “Easy to use. Once I have taught my students how to use a page, the other pages became independent practice. Excellent selection of beginning vocabulary.”
- “A great way for children to develop their knowledge of sight words. A good variety of word practice.”
The Dolch sight word lists are comprised of the most commonly found words in books and they are typically taught in order of frequency. View the Preview files to see a list of all the words included in this bundle.
Follow Me and be notified when new resources are added. New classroom resources are always 50% off for the first 24 hours!