Your students will love practicing their pre-primer sight words with these Multi-Sensory Sight Word Practice Pages. This set includes 40 sight word practice pages for the Dolch Pre-Primer Sight Word List. Designed to be a multi-sensory learning tool – your students will love the read it, trace it, write it, rainbow write it, circle it, and build it sections. Six different reading, writing and spelling sight word activities on one page. NO PREP pages make a great center activity all year long. I introduce this page whole class but after modeling it and completing it together twice, it goes into a weekly word work station where the students work on it independently.
Pre-Primer Sight Word Pages includes:
- 40 sight word practice pages
- Pre-Primer Dolch List
- Only 10 cents per page!
What other teachers love about these pages:
- “Sight words made easy… who could ask for more!?!”
- “Easy for my class to use (kinder). Perfect structure with everything you need to practice sight words.”
- “Easy to use. Once I have taught my students how to use a page, the other pages became independent practice. Excellent selection of beginning vocabulary.”
- “A great way for children to develop their knowledge of sight words. A good variety of word practice.”
Pre-Primer Sight Word List:
Follow Me and be notified when new resources are added. New classroom resources are always 50% off for the first 24 hours!
There are no reviews yet.