Your kindergarten, first grade and second grade students will love practicing their sight words with these Multi-Sensory Sight Word Practice Pages. This set includes 46 sight word practice pages for the Dolch 2nd Grade Sight Word List. This list is commonly used in kindergarten, 1st and 2nd grade students. Designed to be a multi-sensory learning tool – your students will love the read it, trace it, write it, rainbow write it, circle it, and build it sections. Six different reading, writing and spelling sight word activities on one page. NO PREP pages make a great center activity all year long. I introduce this page whole class but after modeling it and completing it together twice, it goes into a weekly word work station where the students work on it independently.
Dolch 2nd Grade Sight Word Pages includes:
- 46 sight word practice pages
- Dolch 2nd Grade Sight Word List
- Commonly used for kindergarten, 1st and 2nd grades
- Only 10 cents per page!
What other teachers love about these pages:
- “Sight words made easy… who could ask for more!?!”
- “Easy for my class to use (kinder). Perfect structure with everything you need to practice sight words.”
- “Easy to use. Once I have taught my students how to use a page, the other pages became independent practice. Excellent selection of beginning vocabulary.”
- “A great way for children to develop their knowledge of sight words. A good variety of word practice.”
Dolch 2nd Grade Sight Word List:
*The Dolch sight word lists are comprised of the most commonly found words in books and they are typically taught in order of frequency*
Follow Me and be notified when new resources are added. New classroom resources are always 50% off for the first 24 hours!