Your preschool and Pre-K students are going to love these skills based activities and learning resources designed just for them. You will love that they are quick and easy to use without a lot of prep. These fine motor skills activities, alphabet activities and number activities will have your little learners engaged from the very first day. With just some everyday school supplies your students will have the hands-on fine motor practice they need at this age. It’s a great kindergarten readiness pack for kids that will be starting kindergarten in the fall.
**SAVE 35% by purchasing the bundle instead of the individual resources. Only $2 per resource!**
This Perfect for PreK and Preschool Bundle includes:
- Pre-Writing Practice – Tracing and Coloring pages for Pre-Writers
- Scissor Skills and Cutting Practice – Cutting Pages and Simple Cutting Crafts
- Alphabet Playdough Mats or Alphabet Coloring Pages
- Numbers to 10 Playdough Mats or Numbers to 10 Coloring Pages
- 2D Shapes Playdough Mats or Shape Coloring Pages
- Alphabet Practice Pages – Letter Identification and Handwriting Practice on 1 page
- Alphabet Posters for the Classroom ( Eric Carle Inspired Alphabet Posters )
- Number Posters for the Classroom (Eric Carle Inspired Number Posters)
TIP: Print the Alphabet Posters and Number Posters in a smaller size to create flashcards or individual sets for students learning from home.