Engage your students in working on Numbers to 10 with these hands-on playdough mats. This set of Numbers to 10 Play Dough Mats includes 4 different sets of mats to help you meet the needs of your students as they progress in their understanding of numbers. Two sets of mats include the number, number word a ten frame and tally marks. Two sets of mats include building the number through pictures. Each mat style includes a guided mat and an independent mat. See the preview fore a detailed look at the mats in this set. Perfect for a math center, play dough center, fine motor center, morning tubs or at home learning.
Play Dough Number Mats for Numbers to 10 includes:
- 44 playdough number mats
- Guided Number mats that include the number, number word, ten frame and tally marks with number representations on the mats
- Independent Number mats that include the number, number word, ten frame and tally marks with space for student to make the numbers on their own
- Guided Number Picture mats that include a picture that shows the number in use with a sentence.
- Independent Number Picture mats that include a sentence stem with space for students to create their own picture related to the number
- Use with play dough, wiki sticks, bingo daubers or for a great fine motor activity
- Use without play dough as coloring pages to create a number book
Play dough is a great tactile sensory tool for helping students learn using a multi-sensory approach. Play dough is also great for fine motor practice! Why not kill two birds with one stone and use play dough to help your students learn their shapes!
You could also use these pages without playdough too! These make great coloring pages for little hands. Use as a follow-up to learning a letter or staple together to create an shape book!