Your preschool, pre-k and kindergarten students are going to LOVE working on their fine motor skills. This bundle of fine motor activities works on two primary skills: pre-writing and cutting. Your students will love tracing and coloring the fun pages included. This pre-writing practice set includes a variety of pages and progressives from simple straight lines to curvy and crossing lines. The set ends with full shapes to trace. This bundle also includes a variety of cutting skills in a progressive order from straight lines to cutting out shapes. Each scissor skills section includes cutting practice worksheets and then ends with a related scissor skills craft. Your students will not only love learning to cut, but they will love seeing that they can create things through cutting.
Fine Motor Activities Bundle for PreWriting and Scissor Skills includes:
Over 65 pages of tracing and cutting practice for your little learners!
Scissor Skills Worksheets & Crafts includes:
- 4 Cutting Straight Lines Worksheets
- Create a Troll Family Craft (7 templates included)
- 4 Cutting Curved Lines Worksheets
- Create a Rainbow Craft
- 5 Cutting Shapes Pages (2 Shapes on each page)
- Create a House Craft
- Create a Road Craft (complete with car and traffic signs)
Prewriting Practice Worksheets & Tracing Pages includes:
- 29 Tracing Pages
- 23 Tracing Straight and Curved Lines
- 6 Tracing Shapes (16 total tracing shapes included)
These fine motor skills activities are perfect for:
- Fine Motor Centers
- Pre-Writing Writer’s Workshop
- OT / PT at school or a clinic
- Morning Work
- Early Intervention
Follow Me and be notified when new resources are added. New classroom resources are always 50% off for the first 24 hours!