Looking for a way to get your students writing? Engage your students with fun interactive digital writing prompts that they create! These Build a Scene digital writing prompts provide the background and digital stickers. Your students choose which stickers to add to create their own scene. Watch the video preview to see this fun writing activity in action! This unique and personalized scene becomes the writing prompt for the student. Students love these activities because the take ownership in the scene. Even reluctant writers are loving Build a Scene Interactive Writing Prompts. With the ability to use for creative writing, personal narratives, persuasive or opinion writing, expository writing or how to writing, the possibilities are limitless.
Each scene comes ready to use on Google Slides. Assign one or assign them as a digital writing journal. Ready to share via Google Classroom, an share link via email or another online learning platform. Instructions for both sharing methods are included in the Teacher Instructions.
Build A Scene Interactive Digital Writing Prompts Set #4 includes:
- 10 interactive writing prompts
- NO PREP – just share via share link or Google Classroom
Each digital writing prompt includes:
- A pre-set background to serve as the setting
- 6-10 digital stickers that the students can choose from to create their personalized scene
- A pre-set writing page with text boxes in place
- Whole Class Writing Lesson
- Independent Writing Center
- Digital Writing Journal
- Classroom Technology Integration
- Distance Learning / At Home Learning
- Morning Work
- Bell Ringer Activity
- Engaging Reluctant Writers
- virtual learning
- at home work packets
- use at school and home for consistency
- reading intervention activities
- easily differentiate for the writing levels of your students
Follow Me and be notified when new resources are added. New classroom resources are always 50% off for the first 24 hours!