Looking for an educational way to add some fun and color to your classroom, learning activities or centers? These Eric Carle Inspired Alphabet Flashcards are a versatile way to do all of the above. This resource includes alphabet flashcards designed to coordinate with my Eric Carle Inspired classroom theme. You will receive 2 sets of cards in different sizes (4 to a page and 16 to a page). Each has its own benefit and use. You also receive a BONUS Alphabet Chart which is perfect for preschool, Pre-K, and Kindergarten students to use as an individual tool! Perfect for to use as flashcards, to create a memory game, to use a playing cards for games like Go Fish! to display on the word wall or in the writing center and to use as an independent letter / sound tool for beginning writers.
- Alphabet Cards with coordinating picture to represent the sound
- Flashcards / Mini-book sized at 4 to a page
- Flashcards / Game cards sized to 16 to a page
- BONUS Alphabet Chart
Please view the Preview to see examples of everything included in this set.
Ideas on how to use these cards:
- Make an alphabet book
- Print 2 sets of the small cards and create your own alphabet memory game (use all the cards or only the letters you are currently targeting)
- Print 4 sets of the small cards and create your own deck of alphabet playing cards – great for card games like Go Fish! or Slap Jack (Slap the Target Letter / Slap the Vowel, etc.)
- Display on the Word Wall as letter cards
- Create your own Banner Using the larger cards
- Ideas are limitless – just be creative and think outside the box!
Follow Me and be notified when new resources are added. New classroom resources are always 50% off for the first 24 hours!