Help your students with their scissor skills with this Fall Scissors Skills and Simple Crafts packet. Your pre-k, kindergarten and first grade students will love cutting practice with these fun scissor skills worksheets and crafts. This resource includes a variety of cutting skills in a progressive order from straight lines to cutting out shapes. Each scissor skills section includes cutting practice worksheets and then ends with a related scissor skills craft. Your students will not only love learning to cut, but they will love seeing that they can create things through cutting. This pack includes crafts and worksheets with a fall theme. Some pages are general fall, but also included are activities that can be used for Halloween and Thanksgiving.
SAVE and Add Scissor Skills and Cutting Practice for the Entire Year with the BUNDLE!
Fall Scissor Skills Worksheets & Simple Crafts includes:
- 5 Cutting Straight Lines Worksheets
- Create a Fall Character Craft (3 templates included)
- 4 Cutting Curved Lines Worksheets
- 11 Cutting Shapes Pages (2 Shapes on each page)
- Create a Spider Craft – makes a great science connection of Halloween craft
- Build a Monster Craft – makes a great Halloween craft
- Create a Turkey Hat – makes a great Thanksgiving craft
- Build a Fall Tree – perfect fall craft to use any time
These scissor skill activities are perfect for:
- Fine Motor Centers
- Whole Class Project
- OT / PT at school or a clinic
See What Teachers Have to Say About the First Scissor Skills & Simple Crafts Pack:
“Great practice and I love the variety of ways to practice.”
“Great variety of cutting activities!”
“Students were very engaged with the cutting activities.”
There are no reviews yet.